Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bugs and Flowers, oh my!









Well I dragged out my old 35mm today and I am not sure if I am satisfied with the results or not. This camera has been through a lot with me and I have really done some great shots with it. But after seeing a DSLR I just can't seem to get over how great the colors are with it. I have a 70-300mm lens on it and I just can't tell if I like the colors and what not. I am hoping to start my new job in the next couple of weeks and after that I may just break down and get a DSLR. Thinking about the Nikon D90 with a 18-105mm and a 70-300mm lens. I am also looking at a macro lens from Sigma that cost about half the amount of the Nikkor lens. Will have to see how the money pans out, but I will end up with a DSLR one day! Out of this set, I have to say that I like the tulips the best.







No comments:

Post a Comment