Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stills - A Collage of The last Five Sunday Stills














Oh wow, I finally got the dang thang to work!!!! HAHAHA. This was driving me crazy!
Well sorry I haven’t been around! I have been doing a lot of school work and work! :} I have been taking the pictures though! And I had to create a new blog earlier for this post but I finally got it working, so here it is! So here is my collection of Sunday Stills for the past five challenges! The Color Purple, The Signs of Fall, Happiness, Photoshop, and all of these are brought to you by the lastest challenge, the Letter “C”!!!!Have a great day!
Here's the blurb for this weeks challenge
"Sunday Stills,the next challenge: The Letter “C”Posted in Sunday Stills, the next challenge with tags on October 11, 2009 by Ed
So whatever you can find that begins with the letter C, either a thing or a situation will do. This should keep ya busy for the week..:-))"



1 comment:

  1. hey! That is one way to catch up..good job! Your C is very cool..and happiness is always puppies! :)

    ReplyDelete