Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sunday Stills - Landscapes (Fall Foliage)








Well here they are!!!! I have to say that the colors stayed a little longer than I thought! So here's to the Fall!!!
Here's the blurb:
By now most of the north has passed peak for the year but thats o.k there is still some left to be found out there somewhere, archives are fine this week. For those of ya’ll in the Southern Hemisphere spring landscapes are always welcome..:-))
And don’t forget to check out Wildblack’s photoshop Tips and tricks tutorial on Tuesday at http://wollreflections.wordpress.com/"
Happy photographing everyone! :D


5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! These are gorgeous! The fourth one down remindes me of the road that I live on...I think that one's my favorite. I love the contrast of the trunks against the bright leaves. Absoutely breathtaking. I love all of them though...the first one is prob. my second fav. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love that photo of the turn in the road, all clothed in yellow...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like the road lined in yellow the best :)

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, LOVED the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the second one..loved them all!

    ReplyDelete